22 Mar 2013

MAG: BANKS FALL OVER OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO



I heard this, and indeed any of her music, for the first time earlier today and it's good. Banks, a newcomer from Los Angeles, has today released this sultry music video, excellently directed by Dylan Knight. The track is "Fall Over" and it's only her second one out in the public, but already there are great signs of intrigue in her music, I want to know more.

Here, she takes a smooth, soulful vibe and merges it with this rich electro sound, bordering on dance, but its sophistication is there for all to hear. Incidentally, the other song "Before I Ever Met You" (also very cool) has an official remix by SOHN, who has been a bit of a thing himself for me all week. Funny how these connections arise in quick succession. Anyway, Banks is a girl to watch out for and I'm sure I'll posting more as and when. (SOHN too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment