10 Mar 2014

BLOG: PRINTED PAGES SPRING 2014


Out today is the fifth instalment of It's Nice That's physical quarterly, Printed Pages. I've been collecting the past issues as one of my favourite 'indie' publications around, neatly presented with engaging, creative content. This latest issue for Spring 2014, however, shows significant progression in its object. The page count has gone up from 76 to 128, the paper stock is heavier at 120gsm (including some coated) which all add up to give it a solid spine for the first time. All rather exciting and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Visually, they've got the production so on point and I think it's one of the most pleasant and satisfying around. Give it a read if you're yet to indulge in the world of Printed Pages, it's only a fiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment